Sunday 3 May 2015

Unstampabelles #47 - Family History part I

My first project for the Unstampabelles May challenge is a scrapbook layout of my gorgeous Mum at 6 years old, working hard at school.  

The theme this month is FAMILY TREE with the twist to 'Make It Vintage .  Check out the blog for more details about the challenge and other inspiring entries.


I've used some vintage style papers from my scrapbooking stash and some old flowers.  I didn't have enough brads to match so I used Alcohol Inks to co-ordinate them.  I punched out a couple of butterflies from some scraps of paper and journaled about the photo.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do and for a change the LO came together really quickly.

TFL Lou x

2 comments:

  1. It looks just fabulous - I love the colour scheme and that photo is joyful! Definitely deserves to be showcased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just fabulous - I love the colour scheme and that photo is joyful! Definitely deserves to be showcased.

    ReplyDelete