"Shh Baby Sleeping"
1. Take an old CD and draw around it on to some light blue card.
2. Cut out the card and ink around the edges.
3. Cut a couple of strips of tissue paper 2" wide to make the ruffle.
4. Attach ruffle by glueing onto the card and then glue on CD. (the ruffle is sandwiched between the CD and the card)
5. Cut out 3 Teddy Bears using a Sizzix Die, and attach to the top 3rd of the circle.
6. Cut out "shh" and "BABY" with sizzix alphabet die, and attach.
7. "Sleeping" are stickers mounted individually onto dark blue card, cut out and glued in place.
8. Using a cropodile, make 2 holes at the top and attach ribbon for hanging.
9. Make another small hole at the bottom with the cropodile and attach dark blue ribbon threaded with buttons.
10. Scatter a few self adhesive gems around the design.
Hope you've enjoyed this baby project. We love to see what you've made so please share over at Unstampabelles.