Wednesday 25 March 2015

UKS Twisted Sisters CJ

I'm taking part in the UKS Twisted Sisters CJ, its a while since I've done a cj and this one is very much right up my street, mixed media art journalling - time to get messy - Bliss.

 Using this gorgeous background by Stan as a starting point I created this page using this fabulous  digital clown stamp by Rick St Dennis.



I created this background in Stan's cj for Kitty to play with



Next up was Jibba Jabba's cj, I was a bit more organised with the recording of this journey.

My additions to Stans page, yes, its a twisted cj, so we need to 
1. add to the other pages and 
2. create a background for the next player to use.


Additions: Star Gazing Hares, wings and a bit of shading round some of the houses.

Using Stan's background I created this using my new Donna Downey stencils


Next step, create a background for Kitty to play with

1. Glue down some collage pages and using my current favourite Brocade stencil and blue paint


2.  Apply Gesso and lilac paints, then stamped with a 'scratched' stamp, hope you enjoy playing with it Kitty.


Looking forward to the next one........watch this space

TFL Lou x


No comments:

Post a Comment